Crisel PKO

You are not logged in please log in

Crisel PKO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies!

GetSmart

[Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies! Empty [Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies!

Post by GetSmart Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

This server in a nutshell:
    NPCs: Mall NPC (stat reset, amps..), ticket NPC, potion NPC, up to lv55 unsealed equips NPC, apparel NPC, reputation exchanger NPC, rb wines NPC, abbadon teleporter (getting to abba10+ costs 15m), hairstyle NPC, standard (crappy) gems NPC, angela jr quest NPC, mordo quest NPC (mordo not sold at NPC), angela food jr sold at NPC, forging and combining fruits as well as cheap pliers at NPC, reality masks sold at NPC, 1m notes sold at NPC, party contribution points can be traded for 3x and 3.5x amps at NPC, broken, cracked and chipped gems can be traded for 1 UG of same type, cracked can be traded for chipped, a npc will give you a quest to get crown and other good hats for high level, also special apparels from morph runes (which are gotten from letter cards)

jobs are edited, balanced in terms of stats, and other cool stuff like stun of sm seal, cd of bolt, cd of lightning (voy), no need for corals (voy)
    has most mazes working; winter, aurora, dark, abbadon (all the way to eternal), bh, pk island, fc, ds, dw and hell house
    when you join, you go and check all the npcs of all 3 main cities! (else you are just such a noob and shouldn't join this server :p )
    all 3 mirage cities have their portals by argent bar
    sds are NOT sold in npc, neither are flashbombs... (which I personally liked), but lanterns and skate potions are, also all ship items are
    Kraken is by shore, likewise is abba9 boss too
    You can party and see names in CA (you musn't be in party when you enter), you can't use rolls nor wines in CA (so bring cakes)
    rb quest is done manually (no gay rb stone npc seller, so get a guild and go kill bd -.- )
    you don't open the dw2 boss chest, instead you go to the unsealer and trade THE CHEST for an UNSEALED lv65 gear (wep or armor, and you choose which)
    kals are 95% USELESS - "*B>frame for xxx" works better (abba bosses drop them duhn)
    from rep you can get mystical clovers, 1k rep = 1 stack, you can also get lv60 neck and rings, and godess favor, also UG and ref
    fc, ds, abbadon and aurora bosses drop azrael gems
    aurora bosses drop chests that give sealed lv95 armor that you can unseal with runes from aurora
    abbadon bosses (10+) drop the standard drop (death weps), and with low rate lv75 armor set chests (that give full death sets), and even lv85 job rings, apart from azrael gems I already mentioned
    leveling up at level 99 jumps you to level 110 giving 30 stat points, max stat is 100 for each stat
    max mordo jr level = 52
    max angela jr level = 52
    possing does not cost stamina
    selfdestruct does not cost stamina
    a fairy with 1 con 1 agi 1 acc 48 str will give you an additional 1 con 1 agi 1 acc 48 str after poss (no bug)
    broken, cracked and chipped gems are dropped in fc and ds
    icy dragon, both summer bosses (lizard and tribal warrior), autumn boss (panda) and spring boss (fox) each drop:
    bings, locks, sharks, fengs at around 50% chance each gem (with poss and amp)
    hell house mobs drop: all three jades (+def +HP +SPR) and chaitans (+critical rate) <-- all gems for hat
    hell house chests drop sandbags
    the boss of hell house drops lv85 weps
    spring rolls are sold in spring after you do the lb quest (dont forget amps, flamers, hulls, food gens, atomizers, and STEALTH!!)
    there is a lottery machine that gives random pwn stuff with uber low rate
    when killing mobs you automatically gain money even if another partymember killed the mob (pretty cool)
    a very good way to get money is by using fairy coins in the slot machine
    every time you enter the Crisel PKO homepage and 12 hours passed since last time, you have to click on the three vote images and enter the capcha code to vote for the server, to get more people, this will get you a cookie
    if u donate you get two cookies

... so the above should be common knowledge by now
    Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
    NeoAngel

[Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies! Empty Re: [Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies!

Post by NeoAngel Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Just one thing o.o Max stat pts for acc and spr is 110 and 100 for others
    iwinu

[Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies! Empty Re: [Guide]if you are from the server, don't read this please, only for newbies!

Post by iwinu Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

hey i have a question. i got on the server and rage and other GMs asked me how i knew the server i told them i found it on google. i guess they didnt believe me and they banned me. plz unbann me i didnt do anything wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:13 pm