Crisel PKO

You are not logged in please log in

Crisel PKO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Siggies :3

Frozen

Siggies :3 Empty Siggies :3

Post by Frozen Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm

I Got Siggies! :3 Here are some I've made, I made some banners for that nub Jones (Crisel) too xP

Siggies :3 Acel

Siggies :3 Natsua

Siggies :3 Zorosotw

Siggies :3 Somethingforalexcopy

Siggies :3 Sotw8copy

Siggies :3 Aztralssig

Siggies :3 Oocopy

Siggies :3 Masarussigcopy

Siggies :3 Lancessigcopy
    Slave

Siggies :3 Empty Re: Siggies :3

Post by Slave Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 pm

low quality renders, bad focus point, and it looks like u combined backgrounds with brushes. good attempt thhough Smile whats ur prob w/ the current banner anyway
    Frozen

Post by Frozen Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Wow you must be dumb if u never made sigs before. Your supposed to paint brushes on backgrounds, renders idc so much about tht, i didnt say anything bout the banner all i said was tht i made some for him, and most importantly i didnt ask for your critism, i suggest you get off my thread before we have a flame war Smile. Sorry to be rude but being a GM you shouldnt talk such. You might be good at making banners or w.e for the site, but you aint got nothing on me or my pals when it comes to making signatures, or as a matter of fact, GFX signatures.
    Frozen

Post by Frozen Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 pm

The ones at the top r beginner, but the 3 near the bottom are not, bad to me. Keep your manners straight GM...or we can have a flame war Smile
    Slave

Post by Slave Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm

chill its constructive criticism, didnt say it was bad, and actually i do make signatures lol, have for a while. and yes i agree towards teh bottom they get better, andd i dont like flame wars. and it doesnt look like u have good C4D, if any...and too many brushes looks unorignal, and i mentioned before, no focus point or a bad focus point
    Frozen

Post by Frozen Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Alright then my bad i took it the wrong way, it just sounded negative the way you were coming towards me was all, also lets say the last one for instance. I used i believe 3 C4D's 1 in front, as you can see, 2 in the back that makes it have tht nice background. The paint on the background were clipping mask, and i only brushed 2 times. Focus point i never really heard of this pm me your hotmail email and we can discus some of this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:33 am